When a person walks into my office, the orientation I bring to every session is that each individual is an expert on themselves. With that framework and in combination with my professional experience, together we work on overcoming obstacles and reaching personal goals.
If you are looking for someone who…
- Is objective
- Works with adults, couples, families and adolescents
- Collaborates with other professionals and takes a team approach
- Has a strong sense of boundaries and respects confidentiality
- Listens without judgment
- Seeks your best interest
- Has a direct, compassionate approach
- Is skilled in quickly conceptualizing the presenting problem and collaborating in setting up goals that drive therapy
Please call 717.278.7328 to set up an initial appointment, where we can meet and find out if this is the right fit for you. My office is conveniently located at 243 North Duke Street in Lancaster, PA.
Areas of interest and expertise include working with individuals whose concerns are related to:
- Life transitions
- Relationship difficulties
Additionally, I specialize in assisting parents with the challenges of parenting through adolescence/young adulthood, with particular expertise as it relates to special needs and diagnosis of Borderline Personality Disorder.